Re: BPQ and THE NET XJ1-4

  • Michael J.Talkington
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 20, 2008
      Ron,
      My NodeCall is KC8FWD-10, NodeAlias is CLARK, BBSCALL KC8FWD-7, and
      BBSALIAS FWDDX. BBSQUAL is 255 My NodesInterval is 60.

      The node in question is the Local node it is not mine.When I connect to
      it and give a n for nodes it shows up a few when i type MH i see my
      call kc8fwd-7 and kc8fwd-10 but says nothing about node out from it.
      Thanks mike KC8FWD