RE: [BPQ32] Re: Western Chat Link

  • Bill Erhardt
    Message 1 of 13 , Oct 6, 2012

      Hi Harold,

      HLNCHT:K7MT-2

      Bill K7MT

    • Bill Erhardt
      Message 2 of 13 , Oct 6, 2012

        Hi Harold,

        I will get it set up when I get back from a new fire assignment.

        I just got called today to a new fire near Baudette , Minnesota .  Packing my bags for a very early morning flight.

        I should be back home in two or three weeks and I will try to post pictures on my site as we are staying at the Bosch Proving Ground 2 a winter automobile proving grounds…

        Cheers Bill K7MT

        http://www.k7mt.com