Re: Western Chat Link

  • kb7rsi
    Message 1 of 13 , Oct 5, 2012
      Hey Bill.
      What is your chat information?
      I have the node setup.
      Mine is LVCHAT:KB7RSI-3

      Harold

      --- In BPQ32@yahoogroups.com, "Bill Erhardt" <k7mt@...> wrote:

      > Hi Harold KB7RSI LVCHAT if I have that right. Harold could you please add
      > me back to you Map so I can again link to LVCHAT the western connection.
      > You mentioned you might have accidently removed my Map
      >

      > MAP K7MT-6 K7MT.WR7HLN.ORG UDP 10093 B
      >

      > I am presently linked to Ken KD6PGI HRCHAT who links to you. I will set it
      > back to you when I see your Map to me.
      >

      > Thanks Harold
      >

      > Bill Erhardt K7MT
      >
      > http://www.k7mt.com <http://www.k7mt.com/>

    • Bill Erhardt
      Message 2 of 13 , Oct 6, 2012

        Hi Harold,

        HLNCHT:K7MT-2

        Bill K7MT

      • Bill Erhardt
        Message 3 of 13 , Oct 6, 2012

          Hi Harold,

          I will get it set up when I get back from a new fire assignment.

          I just got called today to a new fire near Baudette , Minnesota .  Packing my bags for a very early morning flight.

          I should be back home in two or three weeks and I will try to post pictures on my site as we are staying at the Bosch Proving Ground 2 a winter automobile proving grounds…

          Cheers Bill K7MT

          http://www.k7mt.com