Re: [BPQ32] manual node routes

  • Glenn Bursell
    Message 1 of 13 , Oct 5, 2012
      hi john and others
      thanks for the help. You are right why is tnos not sending the node or bpq rcving iyt
      there are nodes on the same freq on rf and of course im on a hile right between them all
      i hear them all very well ve1vl is permed at the node with a quality of 192 so this is the one i would
      like route through the other to are both at a quality of 144.
      if i restart tnos it will bcaast all 3 and they all show up in bpq's node list ilso have all of them locked in
      in tnos quality 192 144 and 144 one of them remains in bpq for a short time then the node with qual of 192 and one other disappear. i have removed the locked route from tnos and still get the same results
      im stumped ay this point so any ideas and thoughts are welcome here....

      73

      Glenn Bursell - KAØMOS

       KA0MOS/VE1 Packet Radio Page  http://ka0mos.no-ip.com
      Lunenburg County ARC Web  Page  http://lcarc.no-ip.org

      Message 2 of 13 , Oct 5, 2012
        Hey Bill.
        What is your chat information?
        I have the node setup.
        Mine is LVCHAT:KB7RSI-3

        Harold

        --- In BPQ32@yahoogroups.com, "Bill Erhardt" <k7mt@...> wrote:

        > Hi Harold KB7RSI LVCHAT if I have that right. Harold could you please add
        > me back to you Map so I can again link to LVCHAT the western connection.
        > You mentioned you might have accidently removed my Map
        >

        > MAP K7MT-6 K7MT.WR7HLN.ORG UDP 10093 B
        >

        > I am presently linked to Ken KD6PGI HRCHAT who links to you. I will set it
        > back to you when I see your Map to me.
        >

        > Thanks Harold
        >

        > Bill Erhardt K7MT
        >
        > http://www.k7mt.com <http://www.k7mt.com/>

      • Bill Erhardt
        Message 3 of 13 , Oct 6, 2012

          Hi Harold,

          HLNCHT:K7MT-2

          Bill K7MT

        • Bill Erhardt
          Message 4 of 13 , Oct 6, 2012

            Hi Harold,

            I will get it set up when I get back from a new fire assignment.

            I just got called today to a new fire near Baudette , Minnesota .  Packing my bags for a very early morning flight.

            I should be back home in two or three weeks and I will try to post pictures on my site as we are staying at the Bosch Proving Ground 2 a winter automobile proving grounds…

            Cheers Bill K7MT

            http://www.k7mt.com