Western Chat Link

  • Bill Erhardt
    Message 1 of 13 , Oct 5, 2012

      Hi Harold KB7RSI  LVCHAT if I have that right.  Harold could you please add me back to you Map so I can again link to LVCHAT the western connection.  You mentioned you might have accidently removed my Map

      MAP K7MT-6 K7MT.WR7HLN.ORG UDP 10093 B

      I am presently linked to Ken KD6PGI  HRCHAT who links to you. I will set it back to you when I see your Map to me.

      Thanks Harold

      Bill Erhardt K7MT

      http://www.k7mt.com

      Message 2 of 13 , Oct 5, 2012
        The Minimum is Callsign, quality, port

        ROUTES:
        G8BPQ-1,192,1
        ***

        But the real question is why isn't TNOS sending NODES broadcasts (or perhaps why isn't BPQ32 recognising the NODES that TNOS is sending)

        73, John

        Message 3 of 13 , Oct 5, 2012
          Hi All,

          This is a rather basic configuration question but here goes . . .

          On the Configuration > BBS Params tab you can specify the SYSOP Call and in my case that has been set to VE3NI,

          In addition, you have the ability to to Send SYSTEM Msgs to SYSOP call, and I have enabled it.

          This works PERFECTLY as I get all the SYSTEM msgs.

          My question is how do I have all incoming packet messages sent to SYSOP enabled such that I can retrieve these messages when I check for messages as VE3NI?

          I thought when I set the "Include SYSOP msgs in LM" in the user profile for VE3NI that maybe it would do the trick but no joy.

          Suggestions?

          Daniel  VE3NI / NI2D
        • Glenn Bursell
          Message 4 of 13 , Oct 5, 2012
            hi john and others
            thanks for the help. You are right why is tnos not sending the node or bpq rcving iyt
            there are nodes on the same freq on rf and of course im on a hile right between them all
            i hear them all very well ve1vl is permed at the node with a quality of 192 so this is the one i would
            like route through the other to are both at a quality of 144.
            if i restart tnos it will bcaast all 3 and they all show up in bpq's node list ilso have all of them locked in
            in tnos quality 192 144 and 144 one of them remains in bpq for a short time then the node with qual of 192 and one other disappear. i have removed the locked route from tnos and still get the same results
            im stumped ay this point so any ideas and thoughts are welcome here....

            73

            Message 5 of 13 , Oct 5, 2012
              Hey Bill.
              What is your chat information?
              I have the node setup.
              Mine is LVCHAT:KB7RSI-3

              Harold

              --- In BPQ32@yahoogroups.com, "Bill Erhardt" <k7mt@...> wrote:

              > Hi Harold KB7RSI LVCHAT if I have that right. Harold could you please add
              > me back to you Map so I can again link to LVCHAT the western connection.
              > You mentioned you might have accidently removed my Map
              >

              > MAP K7MT-6 K7MT.WR7HLN.ORG UDP 10093 B
              >

              > I am presently linked to Ken KD6PGI HRCHAT who links to you. I will set it
              > back to you when I see your Map to me.
              >

              > Thanks Harold
              >

              > Bill Erhardt K7MT
              >
              > http://www.k7mt.com <http://www.k7mt.com/>

            • Bill Erhardt
              Message 6 of 13 , Oct 6, 2012

                Hi Harold,

                HLNCHT:K7MT-2

                Bill K7MT

              • Bill Erhardt
                Message 7 of 13 , Oct 6, 2012

                  Hi Harold,

                  I will get it set up when I get back from a new fire assignment.

                  I just got called today to a new fire near Baudette , Minnesota .  Packing my bags for a very early morning flight.

                  I should be back home in two or three weeks and I will try to post pictures on my site as we are staying at the Bosch Proving Ground 2 a winter automobile proving grounds…

                  Cheers Bill K7MT

                  http://www.k7mt.com