Re: [BPQ32] Re: Receiving FRMR Frames, Unrecognized Data on Transmit?

  • K.O. Higgs
    Message 1 of 12 , Oct 3, 2012
      In the KAM "cmd:" mode, enter "AB 19200"

      K.O.
      On 10/2/2012 11:02 PM, james_nf8i wrote:

      Thanks for the suggestion. I tried this, and it didn't seem to help the immediate problem. I have also heard about the KAMXL being unstable at 9600 baud from other sources, so I would like to do this anyway. However, in the short time I was testing this, the KAMXL reverted to 9600 on its own more than once. Is there some trick to getting it to stay at 19200?

      73,

      ~James

      --

      K.O. Higgs
      n0kfq@...

    • Mike
      Message 2 of 12 , Oct 3, 2012
        Thanks K.O

        I didn't remember the command for the BUAD rate change, I think inn the
        9612
        It is Mode 19200

        Mike N9PMO

        --

        K.O. Higgs
        n0kfq@...
        Message 3 of 12 , Oct 13, 2012
          Thanks to everybody that helped with this issue. After a hard reset didn't solve the problem with the TNC, I found and installed a firmware update from the manufacturer's website. Everything seems to be working fine now!

          73 de NF8I,

          ~James