Re: BPQ32 running now..

  • ve7ihl
    Message 1 of 44 , Dec 23, 2005
      --- In BPQ32@yahoogroups.com, "hs1lmv@y..." <hs1lmv@y...> wrote:

      > Hello OM/Lane,
      >
      > Yes you are right if you intend to use AGW you should load AGW
      Engine to drive the serial port and let it interface with
      WinFBB7.01.35 via agw.dll.

      > I would like to suggest that you should use only BPQ32 to drive
      COM port then let it talk with WinFBB7.01.35 via bpq.dll then you
      can utilize Ron wonderful BPQ32 at its most performace, that should
      fullfill all you need.

      This is what I was planning to do, was to just run BPQ32 and
      WinFBB32. I didn't get a change to try out WinFBB32 today, so will
      get to it tommorrow (Dec. 24th)

      Thanks for the information

      Lane
      Ve7IHL
      Message 44 of 44 , Apr 6, 2006
        Hi John,
        I replaced the the earlier (jan.) with your new one, i am not sure how to cfg. the
        ports in the bpqcfg.txt  with wimfbb 7.01A

        i have the UNPROTO=MAIL in the ports 1, 2, and 3 statement, port 4 is my
        axip port, in the statement for port 4 I left out the UNPROTO=, then i tried
        UNPROTO=0 it still send a beacon out on port 4, also is there a way to include
        a Via in just one port? I tried UNPROTO=MAIL V IQP on port 3 with no luck,
        in each case i ran the bpqcfg.exe as it is now I have to have the Via in the Beacon1.txt in WinFBB..

        Mike/N9PMO