BPQ32 lockup

  • Mark Harloff
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 19, 2008
      Within 24 hours of startup, BPQ32 locks up. I run it on a Server 2003
      machine that hosts an Apache web server as well as an AR-Cluster and FTP
      Server. The OS, Web and FTP servers and Cluster are not affected when
      BPQ32 locks.
      I also run BPQ Telnet Server. That locks up along with the switch. There
      is no particular timing to the lockup.
      When it locks, the icon in the tray is not accessable. The only solution
      is a system reboot.

      Any suggestions on where to start looking first ?

      (I've done the basics.. no duplicate BPQ32DLL's, latest version
      installed (twice), etc.)

      - Mark K2CAN
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 19, 2008
        Mark,

        Could you run dbgview and see if it shows anything at the time of failure?

        Thanks,

        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 19, 2008
          Will do.

          - Mark