09-26-12 - UNPROTO MESSAGE

  • David Bird
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 26, 2012
      I am developing applications using Visual Basic 2010 with BPQ32.dll. I am wondering how to send a UNPROTO (unconnected) packet from my application, like a event based Beacon packet. Is this possible and how do I do it? Am I again missing the obvious?

      Thanks,
      Dave,
      WA7RYV
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 26, 2012

        Dave,

        Use the SendRaw API call. You have to build the complete packet, including bit shifted callsigns and control field.