Re: [BPQ32] LVCHAT Status

  • KB7RSI
    Message 1 of 12 , Sep 24, 2012

      Also I noticed you are using an older version of chat.  It seems you have me in your chat setup because I saw your chat node trying to link to mines.  I added you to mines to see if the error stops.  I've never had a netrom or chat link with you.

      Sent from a smartphone.  Owner makes typo's for sure.

      On Sep 23, 2012 10:11 PM, "KB7RSI" <kb7rsi@...> wrote:

      This WAS your problem.  Shouldve emailed me and I could have helped you.

> [...]

      Later