Re: Pactor HF BPQ Forwarding Partners

  • STEPHEN
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 24, 2012
      It is for Packet forwarding, I believe I have it setup now I need to learn what to do next and to connect to others that are on HF Pactor.

      If anyone is setup on HF Pactor please send me the freq and call you are on. Any info would help. Right now for testing I am on Dial freq
      14.110.00 but I am willing to move it is not setup to scan yet.
      Thanks all 73
      Stephen