RE: [BPQ32] Pactor HF BPQ Forwarding Partners

  • N9ACQ
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 23, 2012

      Steve

                      Is this fir packet only or are you thinking Winlink? IF just for packet forwarding look at the examples.

      73 Bill

      N9ACQ

    • STEPHEN
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 24, 2012
        It is for Packet forwarding, I believe I have it setup now I need to learn what to do next and to connect to others that are on HF Pactor.

        If anyone is setup on HF Pactor please send me the freq and call you are on. Any info would help. Right now for testing I am on Dial freq
        14.110.00 but I am willing to move it is not setup to scan yet.
        Thanks all 73
        Stephen