Pactor HF BPQ Forwarding Partners

  • STEPHEN
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 23, 2012
      I have a SCS PCT-IIUSB modem. I am looking at setting up to try HF Pactor forwarding. I have been looking at the examples and will try to make it work, but I whould like to know if there is anyone that would like to set this up with myself. I don't want to put alot of time into it if there is no benefit from it.
      If you are interested in helping me to get it working and being a forwarding partner let me know.
      73
      Stephen
      ve9sc@...
    • N9ACQ
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 23, 2012

        Steve

                        Is this fir packet only or are you thinking Winlink? IF just for packet forwarding look at the examples.

        73 Bill

        N9ACQ

      • STEPHEN
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 24, 2012
          It is for Packet forwarding, I believe I have it setup now I need to learn what to do next and to connect to others that are on HF Pactor.

          If anyone is setup on HF Pactor please send me the freq and call you are on. Any info would help. Right now for testing I am on Dial freq
          14.110.00 but I am willing to move it is not setup to scan yet.
          Thanks all 73
          Stephen