RE: [BPQ32] LVCHAT Status

  • Bill Erhardt
    Message 1 of 12 , Sep 23, 2012

      Howdy gang,

      Ok,  I have my chat back up with Mike N9PMO chat link.  I have my Mail/Chat application set back to 2 again wit the following chat station in my links.

      PMOCHT:N9PMO-11

      IXCHAT:KJ6IX-2

      ATACHT:N4ATA-11

      Would these station please add me back in to their chat links in Mail/Chat configuration

      HLNCHT:K7MT-2

      My map is:  MAP K7MT-6 K7MT.WR7HLN.ORG UDP 10093 B

      If needed so I can have three chat links.

      Thanks everyone

      Bill K7MT

      http://www.k7mt.com

    • KB7RSI
      Message 2 of 12 , Sep 23, 2012

        This WAS your problem.  Shouldve emailed me and I could have helped you.

        Later

      • KB7RSI
        Message 3 of 12 , Sep 24, 2012

          Also I noticed you are using an older version of chat.  It seems you have me in your chat setup because I saw your chat node trying to link to mines.  I added you to mines to see if the error stops.  I've never had a netrom or chat link with you.

          Sent from a smartphone.  Owner makes typo's for sure.