RE: [BPQ32] LVCHAT Status

  • Mike
    Message 1 of 12 , Sep 23 11:04 AM
    • Bill Erhardt
      Message 2 of 12 , Sep 23 12:23 PM

        Hi Mike,

        Understand and that was the way I had it set up when I started.  Several months ago there movement to centralize some of the chat by setting up a western chat link by Ken KD7PGI.  It worked fine until a few weeks ago then it stopped working.

        I can go back to the original settings as you suggest. I will then activate application 2 in Mail/Chat as I have your link in there already.  Standby for the change..

        Bill

      • Bill Erhardt
        Message 3 of 12 , Sep 23 4:53 PM

          Howdy gang,

          Ok,  I have my chat back up with Mike N9PMO chat link.  I have my Mail/Chat application set back to 2 again wit the following chat station in my links.

          PMOCHT:N9PMO-11

          IXCHAT:KJ6IX-2

          ATACHT:N4ATA-11

          Would these station please add me back in to their chat links in Mail/Chat configuration

          HLNCHT:K7MT-2

          My map is:  MAP K7MT-6 K7MT.WR7HLN.ORG UDP 10093 B

          If needed so I can have three chat links.

          Thanks everyone

          Bill K7MT

          http://www.k7mt.com

        • KB7RSI
          Message 4 of 12 , Sep 23 10:11 PM

            This WAS your problem.  Shouldve emailed me and I could have helped you.

            Later

          • KB7RSI
            Message 5 of 12 , Sep 24 1:53 PM

              Also I noticed you are using an older version of chat.  It seems you have me in your chat setup because I saw your chat node trying to link to mines.  I added you to mines to see if the error stops.  I've never had a netrom or chat link with you.

              Sent from a smartphone.  Owner makes typo's for sure.