RE: [BPQ32] LVCHAT Status

  • Mike
    Message 1 of 12 , Sep 23, 2012
    • Bill Erhardt
      Message 2 of 12 , Sep 23, 2012

        Hi Mike,

        Here is how Ken KD6PGI had me set it up for you as the western chat main check in or whatever that was earlier this year. This is my applicaions in the my config file…

        APPLICATIONS=BBS,CHAT,RMS

        APPLICATION 1,BBS,,K7MT-1,HLNBBS,255

        APPLICATION 2,CHAT,C LVCHAT,K7MT-2,HLNCHT,255

        APPLICATION 3,RMS,,K7MT-10,HLNRMS,255

        It has been this way for I think about 6 months and it worked just fine. It stopped working about two or three weeks ago..

        Bill

      • Mike
        Message 3 of 12 , Sep 23, 2012
        • Bill Erhardt
          Message 4 of 12 , Sep 23, 2012

            Hi Mike,

            Understand and that was the way I had it set up when I started.  Several months ago there movement to centralize some of the chat by setting up a western chat link by Ken KD7PGI.  It worked fine until a few weeks ago then it stopped working.

            I can go back to the original settings as you suggest. I will then activate application 2 in Mail/Chat as I have your link in there already.  Standby for the change..

            Bill

          • Bill Erhardt
            Message 5 of 12 , Sep 23, 2012

              Howdy gang,

              Ok,  I have my chat back up with Mike N9PMO chat link.  I have my Mail/Chat application set back to 2 again wit the following chat station in my links.

              PMOCHT:N9PMO-11

              IXCHAT:KJ6IX-2

              ATACHT:N4ATA-11

              Would these station please add me back in to their chat links in Mail/Chat configuration

              HLNCHT:K7MT-2

              My map is:  MAP K7MT-6 K7MT.WR7HLN.ORG UDP 10093 B

              If needed so I can have three chat links.

              Thanks everyone

              Bill K7MT

              http://www.k7mt.com

            • KB7RSI
              Message 6 of 12 , Sep 23, 2012

                This WAS your problem.  Shouldve emailed me and I could have helped you.

                Later

              • KB7RSI
                Message 7 of 12 , Sep 24, 2012

                  Also I noticed you are using an older version of chat.  It seems you have me in your chat setup because I saw your chat node trying to link to mines.  I added you to mines to see if the error stops.  I've never had a netrom or chat link with you.

                  Sent from a smartphone.  Owner makes typo's for sure.