Re: Error Message with bpq

  • Michael J.Talkington
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 6, 2008
      Ron,
      It is working and here is the two things I did.
      Uninstalled AVG Antivirus and I was taking a copy of bpqcfg.txt I
      already had saved on my other computer and both computers have the same
      latest version of bpq32 and just copied it to my computer with ar
      cluster well I unregistered it in the registry using the bpq program
      uninstalled bpq rebooted computer reinstalled BPQ set registry redone
      bpqcfg from scratch with the on that just reinstaled then reinstalled
      AVG and it seems to be working fine I am going to leave it on all night
      for testing thanks Mike KC8FWD