RE: [BPQ32] Re: Tray Icon dissapears or never appears

  • Mike
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 7, 2012
      Tony

      Please make sure you didn't have AGWtoBPQ starting twice, right click on
      the notification
      Area on the (tool bar) (middle but not on a running program), select
      properties, Customize
      Button, you will see the list of hidden ICON, to the right is a drop
      down menu, select
      To always show, then click OK, OK.

      Let me know if you have problems the (BPQ ICON Must) be showing when
      setting, mine BPQ is set
      as yours is.

      Mike N9PMO