Re: Tray Icon dissapears or never appears

  • wavetel1
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 7, 2012
      Mike ,

      Thanks for the reply .. I dont understand. How do I set the BPQ Icon to show all the time ?

      Ive got Minimize to Tray and Start minimized set currently with Ticks on them.

      If I take AGWtoBPQ out of the startup group in windows and wait until windows boots up and then start AGWtoBPQ manually then it seems to appear in the Tray all ok.

      Regards
      Tony VK5AH

      > Tony
      >
      > This is quite common, set the BPQ ICON to show all the time, that should
      > solve the problem,
      > The only other time I see this happen is if more then one BPQ instance
      > is running at the same time
      >
      > 72
      >
      > Mike N9PMO
      > www.n9pmo.com

    • Mike
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 7, 2012
        Tony

        Please make sure you didn't have AGWtoBPQ starting twice, right click on
        the notification
        Area on the (tool bar) (middle but not on a running program), select
        properties, Customize
        Button, you will see the list of hidden ICON, to the right is a drop
        down menu, select
        To always show, then click OK, OK.

        Let me know if you have problems the (BPQ ICON Must) be showing when
        setting, mine BPQ is set
        as yours is.

        Mike N9PMO