RE: [BPQ32] Tray Icon dissapears or never appears

  • Mike
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 6, 2012
      Tony

      This is quite common, set the BPQ ICON to show all the time, that should
      solve the problem,
      The only other time I see this happen is if more then one BPQ instance
      is running at the same time

      72

      Mike N9PMO
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 7, 2012
        Mike ,

        Thanks for the reply .. I dont understand. How do I set the BPQ Icon to show all the time ?

        Ive got Minimize to Tray and Start minimized set currently with Ticks on them.

        If I take AGWtoBPQ out of the startup group in windows and wait until windows boots up and then start AGWtoBPQ manually then it seems to appear in the Tray all ok.

        Regards
        Tony VK5AH

        > Tony
        >
        > This is quite common, set the BPQ ICON to show all the time, that should
        > solve the problem,
        > The only other time I see this happen is if more then one BPQ instance
        > is running at the same time
        >
        > 72
        >
        > Mike N9PMO
        > www.n9pmo.com

      • Mike
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 7, 2012
          Tony

          Please make sure you didn't have AGWtoBPQ starting twice, right click on
          the notification
          Area on the (tool bar) (middle but not on a running program), select
          properties, Customize
          Button, you will see the list of hidden ICON, to the right is a drop
          down menu, select
          To always show, then click OK, OK.

          Let me know if you have problems the (BPQ ICON Must) be showing when
          setting, mine BPQ is set
          as yours is.

          Mike N9PMO