Re: Error Message with bpq

  • Michael J.Talkington
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 6, 2008
      Ron I can talk over the phone it does not cost anything for me and tell
      you more about my system
      kc8fwd@... thanks
    • Michael J.Talkington
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 6, 2008
        Ron,
        It is working and here is the two things I did.
        Uninstalled AVG Antivirus and I was taking a copy of bpqcfg.txt I
        already had saved on my other computer and both computers have the same
        latest version of bpq32 and just copied it to my computer with ar
        cluster well I unregistered it in the registry using the bpq program
        uninstalled bpq rebooted computer reinstalled BPQ set registry redone
        bpqcfg from scratch with the on that just reinstaled then reinstalled
        AVG and it seems to be working fine I am going to leave it on all night
        for testing thanks Mike KC8FWD