K7MT Mapping

  • Bill Erhardt
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 23, 2012
      Howdy gang,

      Just got a nice email from Ed and he took my mapping out of his
      configuration file. Thanks Ed.

      Everyone have a safe Labor Day weekend. Like I told Ed, I am on two hour
      call out for Wild Land Fire so Brauts, Baseball, and Odells Beer for me.
      Then on the Fuel Truck to chase Bell 205's around the country on Initial
      Attack starting Monday for two weeks.

      Cheers all.

      Bill K7MT
      http://www.k7mt.com