Re: [BPQ32] K7MT Mapping Cleanup

  • Rick Nicholson
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 22, 2012
      Bill

      I'll remove you from my list

      I understand completely

      Rick/ N9UMJ

      From: Bill Erhardt <k7mt@...>
      To: BPQ32@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Wednesday, August 22, 2012 9:51 PM
      Subject: [BPQ32] K7MT Mapping Cleanup

      I looked over my Mapping this evening when I added KC7JQR-0 and I would like the following to please remove me from their mapping as It is really crowed.  I have 8 set up both ways and that is sufficient:

      KF8MZ-4
      W0LRA-7
      N5MDT-2
      KE7CRZ-7
      KC5CNT-2
      K1CCK-12
      WA0RES-7
      N9UMJ-7
      W0VG-7
      N0SZ-7
      W0UAW-7

      Thanks and this will help clean up way to many maps in my system and nodes list.

      Bill K7MT
      http://www.k7mt.com/

    • Dallas Vanselow KC8HQS
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 22, 2012
        Anybody who wants to add me, here's my info:

        KC8HQS-5 www.kc8hqs.com U 10093

        If you decide to add me, let me know so I can add you as well.  Also, if you would like to setup forwarding, let me know.  I haven't played with that yet and need to setup some forwarding partners.

        Thanks!

        73,

        Dale KC8HQS

        Sent from my iPod

        On Aug 22, 2012, at 9:51 PM, "Bill Erhardt" <k7mt@...> wrote:

        I looked over my Mapping this evening when I added KC7JQR-0 and I would like the following to please remove me from their mapping as It is really crowed.  I have 8 set up both ways and that is sufficient:

        KF8MZ-4

        W0LRA-7

        N5MDT-2

        KE7CRZ-7

        KC5CNT-2

        K1CCK-12

        WA0RES-7

        N9UMJ-7

        W0VG-7

        N0SZ-7

        W0UAW-7

        Thanks and this will help clean up way to many maps in my system and nodes list.

        Bill K7MT

        http://www.k7mt.com

      • Bill Erhardt
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 23, 2012

          Where do I remove your route?  You are not in my mappings in the config file.

           Thanks

          Emit Hurdelbrink

          W0UAW

          Howdy Emit,

          Hmmm – Your not in my map table either.  John why would I be getting W0UAW-7 on the tcp/ip when he is not in my map table and I am not in his map table ??

          Bill K7MT