Re: Error Message with bpq

  • Michael J.Talkington
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 6, 2008
      Ron,
      I completely wiped out the computer using Fdisk then set up the hard
      drive using fdisk to set a new partition and make it active formated it
      then ran win2k set up had win2k reformat the drive for fat 32 then just
      updated ie to ie 6 and also added AVG antivirus.I never mess with
      registry I dont know what to do.also run a full version of Zone alarm
      pro.I do turn off zone alarm and avg so I am not shure.thanks and
      73 de Mike KC8FWD
    • Michael J.Talkington
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 6, 2008
        Ron I can talk over the phone it does not cost anything for me and tell
        you more about my system
        kc8fwd@... thanks
      • Michael J.Talkington
        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 6, 2008
          Ron,
          It is working and here is the two things I did.
          Uninstalled AVG Antivirus and I was taking a copy of bpqcfg.txt I
          already had saved on my other computer and both computers have the same
          latest version of bpq32 and just copied it to my computer with ar
          cluster well I unregistered it in the registry using the bpq program
          uninstalled bpq rebooted computer reinstalled BPQ set registry redone
          bpqcfg from scratch with the on that just reinstaled then reinstalled
          AVG and it seems to be working fine I am going to leave it on all night
          for testing thanks Mike KC8FWD