bpqaprs.exe

  • kenny
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 21, 2012
      Hi John
      Bpqaprs.exe has crashed a few times when go to sent an email via
      the Aprs Messages screen
      EMAIL-WW is part of the new Javapssrvr which will be on the T2england Aprs-is
      when i upgrade to the new Java shortly,
      at the moment it is running via MBUFO-JS (new javaprssrvr)
      I checked the java server log and there was no reported problem.
      when i close down and restart bpqmail - bpqaprs the message screen tell me the email has been sent.
      so i am not sure what is causing the error.

      Ken g7vja
      gb7cow-3 & mb7ufo-js