Re: [BPQ32] BPQTermTCP for Android

  • Dave Webb
    Message 1 of 15 , Aug 18, 2012
      John,
      That could be it. I do not have an FBBPORT set up.
      Now you gave me something else to learn. HI HI.
      Dave

      On 8/18/2012 2:28 PM, John Wiseman wrote:

      Dave,

      Normal telnet connects to TCPPORT on the server. BPQTermTCP must connect to FBBPORT. Could that be the problem?

      John

    Message 2 of 15 , Feb 11, 2013
      I haven't been paying attention to this much, but is there an update to this by any chance?

      --- In BPQ32@yahoogroups.com, "John Wiseman" wrote:

      > My apologies to anyone who has tried to use this on a device without a Menu
      > button. I've just tried it on my daughter's new Galaxy Tab (Ice Cream
      > Sandwich), and I couldn't find any way to bring up the menu to configure and
      > connect.
      >
      > I'm looking for a solution..
      >
      > 73, John
      >

      > _____

      zE0BGdycElkAzE1Njk5MTI3BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTA2MzEwOARtc2dJZAM4OTk0BHNlYwNmdHIEc
      > 2xrA3JwbHkEc3RpbWUDMTM0NDI0OTU5Mw--?act=reply&messageNum=8994> via web post

      zE0BGdycElkAzE1Njk5MTI3BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTA2MzEwOARzZWMDZnRyBHNsawNudHBjBHN0a
      > W1lAzEzNDQyNDk1OTM-> Start a New Topic
      >
      > Messages

      zk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzE1Njk5MTI3BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTA2MzEwOARtc2dJZAM4OTk0BHNlY
      > wNmdHIEc2xrA3Z0cGMEc3RpbWUDMTM0NDI0OTU5MwR0cGNJZAM4OTgx> in this topic (4)
      >
      > Recent Activity:
      >
      > *

      U5NzE0BGdycElkAzE1Njk5MTI3BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTA2MzEwOARzZWMDdnRsBHNsawN2bWJycw
      > RzdGltZQMxMzQ0MjQ5NTkz?o=6> New Members 3

      dycElkAzE1Njk5MTI3BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTA2MzEwOARzZWMDdnRsBHNsawN2Z2hwBHN0aW1lAz
      > EzNDQyNDk1OTM-> Visit Your Group

      jk5MTI3BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTA2MzEwOARzZWMDZnRyBHNsawNnZnAEc3RpbWUDMTM0NDI0OTU5M
      > w--> Yahoo! Groups
      >
      > Switch to:

      :%20Traditional> Text-Only,

      > Daily Digest .
      > Unsubscribe .
      > Terms of Use
      >
      > .

      d=8994/stime=1344249593/nc1=4836036/nc2=5741398/nc3=4025373>

      Message 3 of 15 , Feb 11, 2013
        No.

        To be honest I'd forgotten about it.

        I'll see if I can borrow my daughter's device and try to sort it out.

        73, John

        I haven't been paying attention to this much, but is there an update to this by any chance?

        --- In BPQ32@yahoogroups.com, "John Wiseman" wrote:

        > My apologies to anyone who has tried to use this on a
        device without a Menu
        > button. I've just tried it on my daughter's new
        Galaxy Tab (Ice Cream
        > Sandwich), and I couldn't find any way to bring up
        the menu to configure and
        > connect.
        >
        > I'm looking for a
        solution..

        href="mailto:BPQ32%40yahoogroups.com">BPQ32@yahoogroups.com [mailto:BPQ32@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of John

        href="https://dl.dropbox.com/u/31910649/BPQTermTCP.apk">https://dl.dropbox.com/u/31910649/BPQTermTCP.apk

        > I've only run it on a tablet (a 7 inch Galaxy Tab). It should work on
        > phone, but the display may be too small to be useful.

        The Menu has three options - Connect, Setting and Exit.

        > Any
        comments or suggestions would be welcome.

        > 73, John
        G8BPQ

        *

        U5NzE0BGdycElkAzE1Njk5MTI3BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTA2MzEwOARzZWMDdnRsBHNsawN2bWJycw

        RzdGltZQMxMzQ0MjQ5NTkz?o=6> New Members 3

        dycElkAzE1Njk5MTI3BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTA2MzEwOARzZWMDdnRsBHNsawN2Z2hwBHN0aW1lAz

        EzNDQyNDk1OTM-> Visit Your Group

        jk5MTI3BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTA2MzEwOARzZWMDZnRyBHNsawNnZnAEc3RpbWUDMTM0NDI0OTU5M

        w--> Yahoo! Groups

        > Switch to:

        :%20Traditional> Text-Only,

        > Daily Digest .
        > Unsubscribe .
        > Terms
        of Use

        > .

        d=8994/stime=1344249593/nc1=4836036/nc2=5741398/nc3=4025373>

      • neocharles_kk4hok
        Message 4 of 15 , Feb 11, 2013
          Awesome. I figured it could give me another excuse to use my HP Touchpad for. It'd be killer if you could get the monitor portion working.

        • Shawn Bush
          Message 5 of 15 , Mar 22, 2013

            I have used BPQTermTCP in the past on my Droid Bionic and it worked fine but now when ever I hit connect the program crashes.

            73's