New bpq Prob

  • Michael J.Talkington
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 3, 2008
      I have now run into this prob with bpqwhen I run BPQCFG or BPQterminal
      I get a box that says bpq has generated errors and will be closed and
      to restart it and now wont work.I tired installing it on another
      machine and same thing.I am using windows 2000 professional all updated
      including service pack 4 any ideas/ thanks Mike KC8FWD