service manual and or schematic

  • Daryll Webb
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 7, 2012
      Howdy
      My Mirage b 2518 g took a lightning spike. It was hooked to my packet station.   Need info on the rf censer for ptt circuit.
      Schematic and or service manual ?
      Thanks Buster kg9nd
      Message 2 of 7 , Aug 7, 2012
        Buster

        Try DKMODS you are allowed one download I think a week, they usually have
        every service manual
        Available, you will need to sign up to access but it is free.

        Mike-N9PMO
        Message 3 of 7 , Aug 7, 2012
          Looked     manual, but no schematic or service,  thanks anyway
          I will call mfj  in the morning and see what I can find out.
          If I manually key, it will put out 160w  and the rx amp works,   but the rf sniffer is what took the hit. Hate to jest start removing parts to check.  Would be nice to have a place to start.   I think it is worth saving as the rest of it still works ok.  Am hoping a diode or switching trans.   Traces looks ok so far hi hi
          Thanks for the info.
          Buster kg9nd

          Message 4 of 7 , Aug 7, 2012
            Buster

            I use the same, it is a two transistor 1 amp 1 switch, let me see if I can
            find
            Mine and scan it for you.

            Mike-N9PMO

              Message 6 of 7 , Aug 8, 2012
                That will be outstanding

                Message 7 of 7 , Aug 9, 2012

                  E-Mailed schematic and instructions direct

                  Mike-N9PMO