Re: [BPQ32] Re: BPQ32 running now..

  • hs1lmv@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 44 , Dec 23, 2005
      Hello OM/Lane,

      Yes you are right if you intend to use AGW you should load AGW Engine to drive the serial port and let it interface with WinFBB7.01.35 via agw.dll.

      I would like to suggest that you should use only BPQ32 to drive COM port then let it talk with WinFBB7.01.35 via bpq.dll then you can utilize Ron wonderful BPQ32 at its most performace, that should fullfill all you need.

      If you wish to use both AGW and BPQ the physical COM port should not be duplicated.

      73 De HS1LMV/Sunan
      PS. I will be out of the town for this holiday (2 days) and will be back on Monday, If you need more information (that I know) please leave me e-mail, I hope our friend can help you figure out your BPQ32 and WinFBB

      ve7ihl <lwforsale@...> wrote:
      >   I think BPQtoAGW.EXE is not intend for BPQ32 to interface with
      WinFBB7.01.35 as Ron has mentioned before.  The easy way to interface
      WinFBB7.01.35 is to configure the port to use AGW interface (this will
      use the AGW.DLL from WinFBB7.01.35) then your WinFBB can interface
      with AGW Engine.  If you wish you can interface both of AGW Engine and
      BPQ32 in the same time which I have tried out b4.

      Hello Sunan.

      Just to clarify, do you mean you need to load the AGW software to have
      it drive the serial port instead of having BPQ32 drive the serial
      port, for the port/tnc that WinFBB32 is going to use?
      I haven't used AGW before, so I am a bit unclear here.

      Thanks
      Lane, VE7IHL

      Message 44 of 44 , Apr 6, 2006
        Hi John,
        I replaced the the earlier (jan.) with your new one, i am not sure how to cfg. the
        ports in the bpqcfg.txt  with wimfbb 7.01A

        i have the UNPROTO=MAIL in the ports 1, 2, and 3 statement, port 4 is my
        axip port, in the statement for port 4 I left out the UNPROTO=, then i tried
        UNPROTO=0 it still send a beacon out on port 4, also is there a way to include
        a Via in just one port? I tried UNPROTO=MAIL V IQP on port 3 with no luck,
        in each case i ran the bpqcfg.exe as it is now I have to have the Via in the Beacon1.txt in WinFBB..

        Mike/N9PMO