Web interface question

  • Rick
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 5, 2012
      Hi John, I have seen an increase in users and new users requesting access to the new web interface to gain access to the BPQ node,and wondered if there's a chance that a adjustable ctext could be added to the web interface once connected.Like the telnet sign on it says "type ? for the command Prompt".
      Is there anyway that something like that could be added or maybe I'm missing a command in the config file..

      The web interface is a great add-on to the system and for those interested but not sure about tnc's and other interfaces it's a great way to operate packet radio..Plus it works from a smart phone.:) 73's Rick..