All is well in Colorado

  • k7mt@mt.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 29, 2012
      Howdy to the BPQ32 gang,

      Hope everyone is doing well. Presently, I am in staging in Loveland,
      Co. We were on a small fire near Rawlins, Wyoming and then sent us to
      Loveland to staging just in case a new fire started up.

      I logged into my computer at home after several days and see BPQ32 has
      been running just fine without me !!!! I had to reset my TNC on the
      APRS Igate under APRS Plus SA. I have encountered a communications
      problem with the (EJ41U) internal Alincl TNC with the APRS Plus SA
      program. Since there is no longer support for the program, I will
      live with it until I change over to BPQ32 APRS..

      I spend this morning chasing Bee's around and setup my photography
      gear and got three pictures after 3 hours of work. They are on my web
      site if anyone is insterested.

      We might get to go home tomorrow. Montana has several new fire starts
      so the season is still with us....

      Cheers all - Bill
      http://www.k7mt.com

    • Mike Reed
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 29, 2012
        Thank You for what you do..Which fire are you talking about? We could see
        and smell both down here and they are only 30 mi away...
        And I live in Sinclair..probably went past my QTH here...
        Mike