RE: [BPQ32] 07-20-12 - APPLICATION FLAG BITS

    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 21 10:53 AM

      Dave,

      Those are session type flags, returned by the GetConnectionInfo call. You don’t set them – they tell you the type of connection.

      So long as you have done the BPQSetHandle call, to tell the node which window to post notifications to, you should be informed of incoming data. You can tell if data is available that you are not collecting by looking at the Stream Status window. If the RX count is non-zero, there are frames waiting.

      Messages sent on a node stream are plain text (or binary info). It doesn’t need any special headers. The convention is for packet text lines to be terminated by CR (not CRLF).

      73, John