Re: [BPQ32] Problems with APRS

  • Bill Vodall
    Message 1 of 9 , Jul 19, 2012
      The new 5.7.6.12 (something like that) bpq32.dll is installed - now
      only in the windows\System32 folder. The other one in d:\bpq32 has
      been renamed out of the way... It was running well for some time and
      then crash.. I'm thinking now that I only had trouble after I tried
      to bring up UI-View which still acts weird. One thing at a time.
      Tonight I'll make sure UI-View and any ghosts in the system are not
      running and see what we get with just BPQ32 running as an IGate.
      I'll also try BPQ32 as a TCPserver without the APRS IGate
      functionality... Today I believe it's a weird packet causing the
      problem and these tests tonight will help validate or disprove that.

      73
      Bill - WA7NWP