RE: [BPQ32] 07-18-12 - BPQ MAILCHAT INFO TEXT FILE LOCATION

    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 18 8:41 PM
      David

      If this was a fresh install, that is no previous version of BPQ32/MailChat
      Was installed and you used the default folder installation, go to Start,
      All Programs, BPQ32, View Configuration Folder.

      The info.txt needs to be located inside of the (MailChat Folder)

      Regardless how you initially installed BPQMailChat using the View
      Configuration Folder
      Will place you in the right direction, you will see the MailChat folder.

      Let us know if you are in need of further help.

      73

      Mike-N9PMO
      www.n9pmo.com
      BPQ32 Moderator