RE: [BPQ32] WinFFB701b problem

    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 1, 2008

      Terry

      I think you have the two dates mixed up, 20th DEC 2007 is BPQ32U_410c

      It is a must that BPQ is the first Port allocated in 7.01-35 you must use all the

      Files I have downloaded in the BPQ Reflector under the heading of WinFbb701 Setup

      WinFBB701-20-setup

      Win701-35.zip

      Winfbbcfg.zip

      Bpq.zip

      If you are running the program on XP please right click on each zip file/properties/UNBLOCK

      If in fact the file or files are BLOCKED one or more of the needed .DLL’S and/or .Exe may be

      Missing.

      Let me know if I can be of any more help.

      Mike Melnik
      N9PMO
      E-Mails Scanned By Symantec Corporate A/V

      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 1, 2008
        Thanks Dennis and Mike.

        Got it Sorted...Now to work through the forwarding files.

        73 Terry
        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 2, 2008

          Terry

          The nice thing about 7.01A is no Port Mapper is needed you will be able to user IP or DNS Address

          7.01A will handle a max of 5 Telnet Port (TLN) be sure to use the TLN.DLL I have provided on the BPQ

          Reflector, the packaged one doesn’t work always.

          73