Re: [BPQ32] Telnet Server

  • K.O. Higgs
    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 16, 2012
      Thanks, John... was thinking about 15. Good to know about the ability to run more than one Telnet port.

      K.O. n0kfq

      On 7/16/2012 10:55 AM, John Wiseman wrote:

      K.O.

      Maxsessions is currently limited to 26 by the code. If you need more, you could run more than one Telnet port (each listening on different TCP ports). It should run fine with 26 sessions, but I doubt if anyone has tried it.

      73, John