Re: WinFFB701b problem

  • kb9rrx2002
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 1, 2008
      The one mistake I and i'm sure many others made, was to make sure that
      the agwpe and bpq ports are the same (assuming you're using agw). In
      this case 8001. Otherwise i'll have to see your config files to find
      out what's going on. 73 Dennis KB9RRX

      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 1, 2008

        Terry

        I think you have the two dates mixed up, 20th DEC 2007 is BPQ32U_410c

        It is a must that BPQ is the first Port allocated in 7.01-35 you must use all the

        Files I have downloaded in the BPQ Reflector under the heading of WinFbb701 Setup

        WinFBB701-20-setup

        Win701-35.zip

        Winfbbcfg.zip

        Bpq.zip

        If you are running the program on XP please right click on each zip file/properties/UNBLOCK

        If in fact the file or files are BLOCKED one or more of the needed .DLL’S and/or .Exe may be

        Missing.

        Let me know if I can be of any more help.

        Mike Melnik
        N9PMO
        E-Mails Scanned By Symantec Corporate A/V

        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 1, 2008
          Thanks Dennis and Mike.

          Got it Sorted...Now to work through the forwarding files.

          73 Terry
          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 2, 2008

            Terry

            The nice thing about 7.01A is no Port Mapper is needed you will be able to user IP or DNS Address

            7.01A will handle a max of 5 Telnet Port (TLN) be sure to use the TLN.DLL I have provided on the BPQ

            Reflector, the packaged one doesn’t work always.

            73