Mail Listing LockUps.

  • Peter - ZL2BAU
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 14, 2012
      Hi John & All,

      I wonder if there has been any progress on the lockup situation when one
      does a long listing on the BBS when it hasn`t been done for a while,
      something like 400+ messages.

      Mine usually locks up around the 400 mark, plus / minus a few, not
      really a big issue but one has to kill the process in task manager and
      restart things again.

      Another thing I have noticed is that when the BBS is restarted, the main
      BBS windows appears in the middle of the screen and not where I had put
      it, on the right upper corner. I would have thought screen position
      would be saved in the Reg.

      The BBS screen comes up in the position I have it set to (upper right
      corner) under normal starts.

      Also, after a crash, the number of Sysop Msgs before lockup was 30 and
      after the BBS restart, the previous 30 messages that had been read and
      killed, appeared back as 30 once again, I had to re-read them and KM
      again to get rid of them.

      Apart from that, everything seem`s to be running fine.

      Regards ..... Peter