Re: [BPQ32] Fwd: Transfering BPQMAILCHAT

  • Terry Baldwin
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 14, 2012
      Hi Mike.
      Got it going...I had to edit the registry files before importing.
      HKEY_CURRENT_USER to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE

      Thanks....Terry

      On 15/07/2012 9:56 a.m., Mike Melnik wrote:

      Terry

      Did you install BPQMailChat on the XP machine first before moving the
      files/Folders
      And registry?

      You should be able to just copy the bpq32.cfg with a flash drive or disc or
      threw LAN
      to the proper location, if this is a new installation BPQMailChat the
      bpq32.cfg will
      need to be copied to the BPQ configuration folder unless you changed the
      default installation
      setting for all to be located in the Program Files\BPQ32 Folder.

      Depending on how old of version of BPQMailChat you were using, all files now
      are in the bpq32.cfg
      The old versions had bpqcfg.txt axip.cfg telnet.cfg these are all in one
      file now.

      Mike-N9PMO