Re: [BPQ32] BPQ32 v4.10c released today Dec 11, 2007

  • Ron Stordahl
    Message 1 of 9 , Dec 12, 2007
      Mark

      I would reboot, and then rerun the installer. The installer will not overwrite your existing configuration files...they are left intact.

      It will however remove bpq32.dll from your c:\program file\bpq32\ folder (or whatever folder you choose) as it should.

      Ron, N5IN

      Message 2 of 9 , Dec 12, 2007
        It did, all set. Just one instance now in the correct folder. Future
        updates via the installer should work fine. Thanks Ron.

        - Mark K2CAN