Fw: BPQ Mail and Chat Server

  • Daryll Webb
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 7, 2012

      ----- Forwarded Message -----
      From: Daryll Webb <kg9nd@...>
      To: W6IDS <w6ids@...>
      Sent: Saturday, July 7, 2012 10:32 AM
      Subject: Re: BPQ Mail and Chat Server

      Howdy Howard and the group.

      The chat part of the mail chat tab has never had anything in it. But the wwchat used to work. The only reason I am finding this stuff is I am setting up bpq on my lpt as a backup sys and testing with pactor so I don't harm the bpq that is running on the desktop now.  As I get it worked through on the lpt I am trying to learn what and why.
      I am up to chat, I did read all the info on Johns page I don't know where to find the node list, I can put the chat info in the mail/chat tap but it looks like John my need to add me to the chat list he has??
      I will post this to the bpq yahoo and see what I get back.

      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 7, 2012
        Daryll

        No you did not miss anything, Chat nodes will appear when you setup a few
        Chat nodes to Link
        To, when you are ready and have an application set you are welcome to link
        to PMOCHT:N9PMO-11
        I would need you same information.

        AXIP connection will need be established first, feel free to E-mail me
        direct.

        73
        Mike-N9PMO