Having fun with BPQAPRS!

  • n5in_ron
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 6 1:56 PM
      Just for fun I set my filter to m/100 u/APBPQ* and expanded the view for the map to the entire world. I didn't do Actions\Set Filter to Current View as that would be a no no.

      Slowly BPQ32 stations are appearing, in USA, Africa, Australia, Europe.

      I APRS texted MB7VEK who I saw on the map as a test and struck up a conversation when he replied.

      The only strange thing I am noticing is some digipeaters are showing up at 00.000N 000.000W, including a few UIDIGI-ROM radio nodes in my area which I am obviously IGating. Can't see anything wrong with their beacon text as yet.....

      Ron, AE5E
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 6 2:58 PM
      • 1 Attachment
      • 15 KB