RE: [BPQ32] Telnet wont go

    Message 1 of 9 , Jul 5, 2012
    • 1 Attachment
    • 16 KB
    Jose, XE1FH

    Your Text did not come threw, this usually is when you have the E-Mail set
    for HTTP:

    Tony
    Are you running a Software Firewall like Zonealarm or Outpost 10061 is
    connection refused.

    Try it with the DOS command window, telnet 127.0.0.1 8010 if on the same
    machine as BPQ Telnet Server

    Mike-N9PMO
    From: mmelnik1@...
    Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2012 20:40:50 -0500

    Tony

    After I looked at John new Notes, I see he did change the
    command to
    DRIVER=Telnet,
    Tried it and works fine, sorry about throwing you off track.

    I did try the new BPQ32.DLL, it made a mess out of my BPQ32
    and Programs
    Had to go back to the previous BPQ32.DLL

    Mike-N9PMO
    From: BPQ32@yahoogroups.com <mailto:BPQ32%40yahoogroups.com>
    Message 2 of 9 , Jul 8, 2012
      Thanks,

      And yes I thought I replied to John and Ken on 3/7/12 . Ive got the Telnet functions going now ok .. Working on the http server when I get a chance but not getting anywhere with the APRS section of this server although the rest works ok.

      Tony VK5AH