RE: [BPQ32] Telnet wont go

    Message 1 of 9 , Jul 5, 2012
      Tony

      Not sure if your question was answered, the error is Driver=Telnet

      PORT
      ID=TELNET
      TYPE=EXTERNAL
      DLLNAME=TELNET.DLL
      CONFIG
      CMS=1
      LOGGING=1
      DisconnectOnClose=1
      TCPPORT=8010
      FBBPORT=8011 8012 8013 4718
      HTTPPORT 81
      LOGINPROMPT=user:
      PASSWORDPROMPT=password:
      LOCALECHO=YES
      MAXSESSIONS=10

      Mike-N9PMO
      www.n9pmo.com
      BPQ32 Group Moderator

      Message 2 of 9 , Jul 5, 2012
        Tony

        After I looked at John new Notes, I see he did change the command to
        DRIVER=Telnet,
        Tried it and works fine, sorry about throwing you off track.

        I did try the new BPQ32.DLL, it made a mess out of my BPQ32 and Programs
        Had to go back to the previous BPQ32.DLL

        Mike-N9PMO
[...]

      • jose garcia mercado xe1fh
        Message 3 of 9 , Jul 5, 2012
          -

          To: BPQ32@yahoogroups.com

          Message 4 of 9 , Jul 5, 2012
          Jose, XE1FH

          Your Text did not come threw, this usually is when you have the E-Mail set
          for HTTP:

          Tony
          Are you running a Software Firewall like Zonealarm or Outpost 10061 is
          connection refused.

          Try it with the DOS command window, telnet 127.0.0.1 8010 if on the same
          machine as BPQ Telnet Server

          Mike-N9PMO

          Message 5 of 9 , Jul 8, 2012
            Thanks,

            And yes I thought I replied to John and Ken on 3/7/12 . Ive got the Telnet functions going now ok .. Working on the http server when I get a chance but not getting anywhere with the APRS section of this server although the rest works ok.

            Tony VK5AH