RE: [BPQ32] Re: Telnet wont go

    Message 1 of 9 , Jul 2, 2012
      Tony

      The APRSDIG section should end with ****. If that is in place you should be able to put the APRSDIGI section anywhere in the ile.

      At the moment there is no way to get monitor info via the web server.

      73, John

      Message 2 of 9 , Jul 5, 2012
        Tony

        Not sure if your question was answered, the error is Driver=Telnet

        PORT
        ID=TELNET
        TYPE=EXTERNAL
        DLLNAME=TELNET.DLL
        CONFIG
        CMS=1
        LOGGING=1
        DisconnectOnClose=1
        TCPPORT=8010
        FBBPORT=8011 8012 8013 4718
        HTTPPORT 81
        LOGINPROMPT=user:
        PASSWORDPROMPT=password:
        LOCALECHO=YES
        MAXSESSIONS=10

        Mike-N9PMO
        www.n9pmo.com
        BPQ32 Group Moderator

        Message 3 of 9 , Jul 5, 2012
          Tony

          After I looked at John new Notes, I see he did change the command to
          DRIVER=Telnet,
          Tried it and works fine, sorry about throwing you off track.

          I did try the new BPQ32.DLL, it made a mess out of my BPQ32 and Programs
          Had to go back to the previous BPQ32.DLL

          Mike-N9PMO
[...]

        • jose garcia mercado xe1fh
          Message 4 of 9 , Jul 5, 2012
            -

            To: BPQ32@yahoogroups.com

            Message 5 of 9 , Jul 5, 2012
            • 1 Attachment
            • 16 KB
            Jose, XE1FH

            Your Text did not come threw, this usually is when you have the E-Mail set
            for HTTP:

            Tony
            Are you running a Software Firewall like Zonealarm or Outpost 10061 is
            connection refused.

            Try it with the DOS command window, telnet 127.0.0.1 8010 if on the same
            machine as BPQ Telnet Server

            Mike-N9PMO

            Message 6 of 9 , Jul 8, 2012
              Thanks,

              And yes I thought I replied to John and Ken on 3/7/12 . Ive got the Telnet functions going now ok .. Working on the http server when I get a chance but not getting anywhere with the APRS section of this server although the rest works ok.

              Tony VK5AH