Re: [BPQ32] version 5.2.7.1 and aea pk 232 pactor

  • Daryll Webb
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 30, 2012
      After two reboots it is working        but after it makes a connect request it stays that way.  If it dose not get a answer it still waits.  Never clearing so it can make a new connect request.
      A storm came in and we will not have power till first of week  so mail will be in and out.
      I will try to check mail when I can this weekend. Maybe next week might be better to trouble shoot.
      kg9nd