RE: [BPQ32] strange name

    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 29 7:14 PM

      Ron

      I believe you have an NodeCall= & NodeAlias= errors, also some applications errors, the first

      Place to start is open the BPQ32 Console Window by click on the BPQ Tray ICON bottom left,

      Scroll threw the BPQ32.DLL console window for error indications, or you can send me a copy

      Of your bpq32.cfg, I will have a look at it and test it, and will pass the information on to Peter.

      mmelnik1@...

      Mike-N9PMO