RE: [BPQ32] Losing messages.

    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 28, 2012

      Stephen,

      When you shut down the BBS after receiving the 5 messages, were the messages in dirmes.sys? I need to know if the messages are not being saved correctly, or being lost on restart. If the latter, could you send me (off list) the dirmess.sys before restarting, and a copy of the message files, and I’ll try running it here.

      I don’t know of anyone using 64 bit Vista , but the code works on 64 bit WIN7, and there isn’t anything in the file handling that should be affected by the OS version.

      Thanks,

      John