RE: [BPQ32] Re: Airmail using BPQ on a Kenwood 710

  • N9ACQ
    Message 1 of 10 , Jun 27, 2012

      Steve

                      One I did not say AirMail is obsolete. And yes with BPQ you can have all sorts of other capabilities, same with Paclink. Would you encourage a new user, that may also be new to digital and packet, to install and configure BPQ in their own.

      Does Airmail support P-4, AGW, KISS mode TNC’s, WINMOR, scripting, Predefined channels with priority, Etc. Airmail is great for SailMail and NTSD MBO connections or P-P connections with routing tables. It is the only client that can connect both to Winlink classic and WL2K. According to the Airmail web site 3.4.062 is still in beta 18 months after I downloaded it. I have 3 different versions on Airmail installed on 3 different OS’s and used it for HF WK2K before Paclink MP was released. Many operators are installing Airmail to use WINMOR for WL2K and for then RMS Express is the easiest client to configure. Personally I prefer Paclink w/ BPQ but I do not use the same features that you require.

      73 Bill

      N9ACQ