Re: [BPQ32] Dirmes.sys corruption?

    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 25, 2012
      Steven,

      Under Viata and Win7 you need to make sure that the BPQ32 data folder is
      somewhere that a normal user can write to - not under Program Files.
      Although if that is the problem, I'm surprised you even get a 2K file.

      It doesn't sound like you are trying to, but just to be clear, the
      BPQMailChat Dirmes.sys isn't compatible with the FBB file - you can't copy
      the FBB file to BPQ.

      Apart from that, no ideas!